Sunday, February 26, 2012

C&R: Transformations on Reality TV


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_vNXW1Yl90


When I was about 11, I used to eat Wonder Bread and mayo sandwiches at midnight with my sister while we watched Jenny Jones reality tv (yummy, right?). I loved watching the transformation episodes b/c the guests would confront their bullies and then showcased theirnew bods and impeccible abs. There was something so addictive in watching these episodes. Perhaps it was something I wished for me. I wanted to be on TV, to host and dress in delicious clothes. It also must've played in the innate part of our personalities that loves to see good win vs. evil prevail. I found this clip from Maury. Oh, Maury! Today we're overloaded with these shows likeMob Wives, but this stuff is classic!

No comments:

Post a Comment